Opensource software development company. A growing software company wants to grow. Our client, a promising software development company (Opensource) with headquarters, has many years of experience in the field of architecture and software development, project management and the development of business applications and requirements. High standards and great passion guarantee the successful implementation of demanding software projects for renowned customers.
Requires the purchase of a company, the purchase of management, a successor in software development according to the following criteria: technological competence and a sound customer base, development of good technologies or software products (open source environment) Software for software development (systems, applications) SW / HW products with highly developed software share, ideal open source technologies. Key data We are looking for a company with the following key data.
A company the size of a person is known for supporting its customers in their sustainable growth through extensive experience in environmental issues and indicators; uses tools to measure environmental performance, conducts environmental research and provides advisory services. To always be at the forefront of its field of knowledge, it relies on its international teams, its international network and its close ties with the academic world. Quantis works with a client portfolio or the European Commission. It has strong values of collaboration, rigor, transparency and “management 2.0”. In addition to measuring the environmental impact of its customers, its role is to support organizations in identifying and implementing an environmental strategy. The results are real tools to support company strategy, product marketing, product and company communications, procurement, etc. Do you want to contribute to the transformation of organizations in terms of sustainable development? Integrate an international and innovative structure? This work is for you!
As a senior development consultant, you must help your clients manage and resolve their operational and strategic issues regarding sustainable development.
To do this, you need to:
– Promote business development:
– Management and development of existing customer accounts,
– Acquisition of new accounts,
– Development, launch and promotion of new products and offers,
– An answer to a call offers.
– Customer relationship management and internal customer team (Key Account Management);
– monitoring market trends and needs, competitive intelligence;
– contribute to the development of proposals related to the environmental strategy;
– Follow projects / missions related to environmental issues:
– coordination of one or several project teams,
– project management (task allocation, planning, quality control of results, customer satisfaction, coordination, etc.) in accordance with the guidelines of the company.
BACKGROUND – Professional experience of at least 5 years in CSR departments or consulting firms for sustainable development;
– Good knowledge of environmental assessment (LCA, carbon footprint, water footprint, biodiversity, etc.) And more generally environmental issues, their impact on companies and their management;
– Strong appetite for customer relationship management;
– Skills and appetites for CSR consulting / sustainable development;
– Ability to support clients in defining, implementing and deploying strategies;
– Ability to manipulate tools and data and understand issues related to quantification.
– Fulfillment of tasks for the definition and implementation of CSR projects or sustainable development (environmental innovation, ecodesign, external financial reporting, responsible marketing, sustainable procurement, etc.);
– Ability to engage in strategic consulting;
– Experience in commercial relations;
– excellent writing skills;
– Excellent analytical and generalizing skills;
– Ability to speak publicly and speak clearly;
– Excellent command of English (verbally and in writing).
– Ability to take on large responsibilities, focus on decisions and manage large workloads;
– teacher, the ability to mobilize and accompany change, natural leadership; – Ability to interact with high-level contacts;
– Very good relations, dynamism, enthusiasm;
– team spirit;
– Sense of service. MODALITY:
– Contract: CDI.